måndag 6 februari 2017

SHOWROOM - NOREMA AS



     NEW   
     SHOWROOM  
     750 sqm2

             My role:  
             Fase 1) Sketch and Concept sketches.     
             Fase 2) Technical 2D drawings.
             Fase 3) Contracts Manager at site.

            Referanse Project leader: 
            Irene Mjaaseth MNIL.




    
       Due my years of experience 
        of design, products, and clients I 
       got the responsibility to design
       the exhibition area.

        My role was to follow the whole 
        process on site. Create concept 
        drawings, technical drawings 
        and 3D models in CET-DEsign. 
        It required functional and   
        innovative design of products   
        and use of materials.
      
        The style and materials was   
        according to the result of visual 
        and natural light analysis. 

        I was resonible for ordering  
        products, coordinated delivery
        and contracts manager. 

            The Project leader for this 
        showroom created an illustrated  
        a model and circulation plan in 
        2D. She was responable for 
        flooring, light and furnitures.




     
Photo from the showroom.

Basic 3D render in CET-design.
  
Details, storage for bathrrom made of maple and corian.

 






                        
         Photo from the grand opening. Irene and I had  
         the honor to cut the inaugural ribbon.